Monday, February 13, 2012

Election Fraud in Maine Caucus?

Is their election fraud in the Maine Caucus? We'll we don't know from sure but from the Daily Paul. I served as the Chairman of my Caucus in Belfast and I just called the State office to make sure they had the numbers from Belfast and the number they had wasn't not even close to the actually vote [sic]. They said that Romney won, when in fact Ron Paul won... Read entire article here. I find it hard to believe that Ron Paul didn't win in Maine. I also heard that Romney was involved in getting one of the precincts changed with very little notice because it heavily favored Ron Paul. The establishment will do anything to prevent Ron Paul from winning but keep in mind he's doing better than they say and he has a real shot at the nominee. You think what you want but I feel there is fraud out there in more states than Maine, just do a little research and put two and two together.

No comments:

Blog Directory